COVID-19 Vaccine Info
We are administering COVID vaccines (Moderna) BY APPOINTMENT at Ridgeway Family Health. Must be 18 years of age or older. Vaccine appointment times are available on Thursdays from 9 am – 4 pm. To schedule yours, please call (276) 201-1182. Must have an appointment. Walk-ins not available for COVID vaccine.
COVID-19 vaccines are now widely accessible in the United States.
- Everyone aged 12 years and older should get a vaccine as soon as possible.
- The federal government is providing COVID-19 vaccines free of charge to all people living in the United States, regardless of their immigration or health insurance status.
- To find a COVID vaccine, visit: https://www.vaccines.gov/
- After you are fully vaccinated, you can resume activities that you did before the pandemic. Learn more about what you can do when you have been fully vaccinated.
- Learn more about the benefits of getting vaccinated.
Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine Fact Sheet | English
Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine Fact Sheet | Español
Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Fact Sheet | English
Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Fact Sheet | Español
Myths and Facts about COVID-19 Vaccines | CDC
What to expect after getting a COVID-19 vaccine
Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
Virginia Department of Health (VDH)
Like our Facebook page to stay up-to-date with the latest health information.