Front Office Staff Position at Multi-Provider Family Medical Office
Seeking candidates for full time Front Office staff at busy, multi-provider, family medical office located in Ridgeway, Virginia. Bilingual (Spanish) is a plus with previous experience in a medical office, required.
Candidates must be willing to work Monday through Friday on a varied 8 hour per day schedule with hours ranging from 6:45am to 7:15pm.
Send resume to: MHC Coalition for Health and Wellness, 22 E Church Street, Martinsville, VA 24112 or apply online using form below.
Martinsville Henry County (MHC) Coalition for Health and Wellness is committed to providing primary health and integrated behavioral health services at our two Federally Qualified Health Center sites by promoting health, reducing health risk factors and increasing access to medical services, primarily for the uninsured and underserved in the Martinsville-Henry County area. Additionally, the Coalition offers chronic disease self-management, medication assistance, and care coordination services to patients and local residents.
- High School Diploma or equivalency (GED)
- 1+ year(s) of experience in a medical office setting
- Experience with basic computer software and the ability to learn electronic medical records (EMR) software
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Bi-lingual (English/Spanish)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Team player
- Experience collecting health insurance information and/or processing patient payments
- Experience with patient registration
- Experience navigating computer systems such as Microsoft Office, electronic medical record (EMR), or medical practice management and billing systems
EOE. No phone inquiries.